Expressively and easily automate your text documents with TExpressive!
TExpressive is an expressive text template processor. It allows you to:
- Transform data into files
- e.g. composing a mail merge, generating reports and invoices
- Use shared templates to eliminate duplicate content in a set of files
- e.g. defining a common web page lay-out
- Extract data from files and process it
- e.g. reading in CSV data files and transforming them to XML
- ... and much more
- basically all combinations of a powerful, expandable script language combined with a rich data store
All this can be done via a powerful command line and/or command files mechanism so that you can automate your file building process, even for large file and data sets. And best of all: we have strived to make TExpressive as easy to learn and use as possible!
Look at the screen shot page to see what TExpressive looks like.
Some benefits of TExpressive are:
- Very easy to learn and use
- A powerful and extensible script language
- A powerful command line syntax
- All textual file formats are supported
- Good on-line help support
- Very small application size
Look at the on-line help of TExpressive for a complete overview of the characteristics.
Do you have a suggestion for the next release? If so, send it to us via the support page.