Writes out the content in "Do" for each value between "From" and "To" (inclusive), putting the current value in the parameter specified by "Value".
- You can count down by making "From" bigger than "To" and using a negative "Step".
- Value (optional)
- The parameter name to use to store the current loop value in.
- LoopNumber (optional)
- The name of the parameter that receives the looping number counter.
- The value to start the loop with.
- The value to end the loop with.
- Step (optional)
- The step to take when increasing the loop value.
- The content to repeat for each value in the loop. May of course also contain literal text or a parameter reference, but that will mostly be less useful.