Includes the content of the given file.
- You can use the "Process" function when the content of the file to include also has to be processed.
- An error occurs if the given file doesn't exist, unless "SkipIfMissing" is specified.
- When a relative file path is specified, the file is searched for relative to the file that executes the "Input" function. With an "Input" function in a custom function the search is thus relative to the file that executes the custom function itself, not the file that defines the custom function.
- The file path of the file to include.
- SkipIfMissing (optional flag)
- Skip the file if it isn't present.
- FileEncoding (optional)
- What encoding to use when reading the file. The default option is to automatically detect the encoding. Supported options:
- "Auto" (automatically detect the file's encoding)
- "UTF8" (UTF 8)
- "UTF16" (UTF 16)
- "UTF16BE" (UTF 16 Big Endian)