All TExpressive processing actions can only be performed from the command line. All other operations and windows can be accessed from the main window.
- Label "This product is licensed to"
- The license information. If no license is installed, or if there is something wrong with your installed license file, this will be shown instead.
- Menu "File \ Exit"
Key combination "Alt + X"
Key combination "Alt + F4"
- Exit TExpressive.
- Menu "Options \ Edit settings..."
- Edit the settings TExpressive uses. Shows the "Settings" window.
- Menu "Help \ How to use this window"
- Show the main window help page.
- Menu "Help \ How to use TExpressive"
- Show the TExpressive help pages.
- Menu "Help \ Check for updates..."
- Checks with the TExpressive website if new updates are available for TExpressive.
- Menu "Help \ How to license..."
- Shows information on how to license TExpressive. Opens the "No license" window.
- Menu "Help \ My license details..."
- Shows information on your installed license. Opens the "My license details" window.
- Menu "Help \ Get support..."
- Opens the support page.
- Menu "Help \ About..."
- Shows information about the version of TExpressive. Opens the "About TExpressive" window.