Outputs the content to alternative destinations.
- You can specify as many destinations as you like.
- When you do not specify a destination the content will disappear (and the "Output" function will then behave like a "NoOutput" function).
- FunctionResult (optional flag)
- Output the content as the function's result.
- Screen (optional flag)
- Output the content to the screen in a window.
- File (optional multiple times)
- Output the content to the given file.
- The content to output.
- FileEncoding (optional)
- What encoding to use when writing the file. The default option is to use the same encoding as the input file. Supported options:
- "Auto" (the same encoding as the input file)
- "UTF8" (UTF 8)
- "UTF16" (UTF 16)
- "UTF16BE" (UTF 16 Big Endian)