Processes either the given content or the content of the given file.
- You can use the "Input" function when the file's contents only needs to be inserted and not processed.
- An error occurs if the given file doesn't exist, unless "SkipIfMissing" is specified.
- Per "Process" function you can only process given content or a file, not both at the same time.
- When a relative file path is specified, the file is searched for relative to the file that executes the "Process" function. With a "Process" function in a custom function the search is thus relative to the file that executes the custom function itself, not the file that defines the custom function.
- If you specify content to process, it is first fully processed in the normal manner, and then re-processed afterwards. This means that you can dynamically build TExpressive functions this way. The script
<#<#<#Use Param:"FunctionName"#>#>#> will be processed to e.g.
<#MyFunctionName#>, which will then be re-processed as a regular TExpressive script.
- File (optional)
- The file path of the file to process.
- Content (optional)
- The content to re-process.
- SkipIfMissing (optional flag)
- Skip the file if it isn't present.
- FileEncoding (optional)
- What encoding to use when reading the file. The default option is to automatically detect the encoding. Supported options:
- "Auto" (automatically detect the file's encoding)
- "UTF8" (UTF 8)
- "UTF16" (UTF 16)
- "UTF16BE" (UTF 16 Big Endian)