Searches for a text fragment in the given text, and returns the found position.
- When the text fragment doesn't occur "0" is returned.
- If you specify a negative starting position, the position is counted from the end of the text in stead of from the front.
- If you do not specify a starting position then TExpressive will start at position 1.
- The text to search in.
- The text fragment to search for.
- Start (optional)
- The starting position to start searching from.
- Reverse (optional flag)
- Whether to search in the reverse order (back to front).
- CaseSensitive (optional flag)
- Whether TExpressive should treat upper and lower case letters differently (TExpressive treats them equally by default).